A great website is made up of two critical elements: effective design and engaging copy. Clear, compelling, and interesting writing is what will draw website visitors to your mission and help them understand why your organization matters. During this website copy review, I'll take a deep-dive look into your main web pages and give you recommendations on how to match your messages and stories to your overall goals and priorities. Particularly, I'll show you where to tweak your copy to gain more email subscribers, more sales/registrations/inquiries, and more online donations.
What you'll get:
- an introductory call to discuss your current state and future goals (30 min)
- a thorough review of your website copy, basic layout, and analytics (if any).
- a customized action plan with how-to instructions for improvements you can make to your website copy right away
- an audit review call to go over your report and answer your questions (30 min)
- someone you can count on for ideas and advice about all your communication needs.
After checkout, you will receive an email to collect the necessary information and set up your intro call.