ARE YOU READY TO HAVE THE MOST PRODUCTIVE DAY, EVER?
It's time to finally clear out that to-do list.
Whether it's starting a new project or addressing old problems, there's a way forward – and we're going to tackle it together!
POWER DAYS ARE HERE!
Everything you need for done-in-a-day success.
Having a partner, a sounding board, and an outside perspective is what you'll get from me when you schedule your Power Day. Plus, the right combination of encouragement and organization will ensure that you reach the finish line.
Just imagine what you will accomplish.
Examples of how you might use your Power Day:
- Create a plan for new projects.
- Troubleshoot longstanding issues or problems.
- Design + create winning email sequences for new members, donors, giving campaigns, or general engagement.
- Perform an organizational audit to spot areas for improvement - and then fix them!
- Map out new programming like membership drives, galas + fundraisers, online courses, etc.
It's your day, your way.
How It Works
Pick a Day
Allow enough time to prepare and choose a day when you can be accessible between 8:30-2:30 EST.
You'll receive a questionnaire to complete so that we can be prepared and ready for our strategy call.
Plan It Out
During our strategy call we'll make a detailed plan for the work we'll do and the goals we have for Power Day.
Make it Happen
We'll execute your plans and have the most productive day you've had in a long time. Teamwork for the win!